Thursday, July 23, 2009

mY SeLf anD Me...


assalamualaikum and hello guys!
ok..first of all i want to introduce myself..
i'm nurul izzati izyan bte hamdi..
i was born in Batu Pahat Johor and i'm a pure Johorian girl..hihi
em..my favorite foods are tom yam,kampung fried rice and ayam masak merah..huhu..yummy2..
then my favorite drinks all type of chocolate such as milo,ovaltine,vico and hot chocolate..i'm also very interested with chocolate..huhu..
i've three siblings and all of us are girls and i'm the first daughter..
why i choose the social work course??
the first impression when i got this course, i feltso happy cause i can further my study to university, but i don't know what is social work is..however, now i feel that this course is very interesting!
i like it!!..i like to help other peoples to solve their problem..such a problem that maybe my future client will face is abuses, unmarried mothers, handicapped, aged peoples, the poor, transsexual and many more..i've to learn and know the skill to solve the casses that i'll face..ok thats about why i choose this course and how my first impression when i got this course and what i feel now..
my future plan when i finish my degree is i want to further my study to master in medical social work..i hope that my ambition to be a great social workers will come true..just pray for me k..
ok thats a little bit bout me..see you on becoming entry..

No comments:

Post a Comment