Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ABouT mY SElF ;-)

Assalamualaikum and hello my friends..My name's Nurul Shahida Bte Mohamad Zaki, Syida for short. I'm 21 years old. I want to share about my life and my dreams for the future with you all. I was born at Hospital Tanjong Karang. My birthday on August 30th. I have 5 sibling, 2 brothers and 2 sisters. I love my family so much. My father is working as a businessman and my mother is a housewife. My hobby is reading books, watching television and hang out with my friends. I like reading about love story. My favorite food is chicken rise. I like my mother's cooking because it's delicious. At the moment, i'm in my second year at National University of Malaysia in social work cost. I have big plan's and i'd like to tell you a bit about them. Right now, i plan to obtain a master's degree in psikology because i like to help people to solve their problem. I want to be successful in life ang i hope my dream will become a reality.. Insyaallah..... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment