Monday, July 27, 2009

aBoUt mySeLf

salam and hello everyone... i want to share with you all a little bit about myself... my name is noor rulhuda bt hashim... just call me nurul.. i'm 25 years old.. i was born at teluk intan perak.. i have 9 siblings and i are number 7.. i have 4 sisters, 2 brothers, 1 younger brother and 1 younger sister.. and i have 6 nephews and 3 nieces.. i like tomyam and chicken soup... my hobby is reading all romantic novels, hang out with my friend and sometimes i learns how to improve my cooking skills.. in UKM i'm study in Social Work Proggrame.. but before that i study at malacca in diploma Counselling proggrame.. i like to help people to solve their problem and i'm are good listener to everyone who want to share their problem with me.. mu future plan, of course i want to finish my study and i want to find any work suitable with my degree.. after that, i want to open my own welfare house only for old people.. i hope i can achive my plan and starting from now i try to improve myself in study and in my life.. i hope i can be my parent happy and proud at me.. just it all about myself..

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE NOT A GOOD COUNSELOR AND NOT A GOOD LISTENER EITHER. IF YOU REALLY GOOD AS WHAT U SAID, YOU WILL NEVER SEDUCING AND FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR PATIENT/CUSTOMER. ALTHOUGH HE IS YOUR FRIEND, OFFICE MATE OR EVEN IF HE IS AN OUTSIDER, FROM 1ST SIGHT YOU ALREADY KNOWN HIM AS 'SOMEONES' HUSBAND AND SOMEONES' FATHER' AND YET, YOU TRY HARD TO DESTROY HIS MARRIED LIFE. WHAT KIND OF WOMAN ARE YOU? YOUR APPEARANCE SHOWS YOU A GOOD MUSLIMAH BUT HUGGING AND KISSING SOMEONES' HUSBAND? WADEFAK! PERHAPS YOU ALREADY SLEPT WITH HIM, HUH!

    YOU'RE NOT GOOD. YOU'RE NOT NICE. YOU SUCH A BITCHY 'UNMARRIED GROWN-UP LADY'

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE HAVING SEX WITH YOU. THANKS FOR THE NIGHT.

    ReplyDelete